About our company
Our Company at a Glance
In 2012 the Schnoebelen family parted ways with the largest insurance provider in the country to bring a more personalized services to our clients. This was the birth of Indesure, which stands for “Independent Insurance”. We represent over a dozen top rated insurance companies direct and have access to almost any insurance company that provides coverage through the independent agent network.
We specialize in customer satisfaction. All services we provide from home/auto, life/ health, and business insurance come with our personal 100% satisfaction guarantee. We treat our customers as if they were part of our family and that is the main reason we continue to grow our business off of your referrals. We are available anytime to answer questions, take payments, or just to sit and chat over a cup of coffee. Our vision is to continue to grow and provide the best possible service to every customer for many years to come. There is no account too big or small that we cannot service for you.
- The Hartford has been helping to prepare and protect more than 1,000,000 small business owners. So that when the unexpected happens they don’t just endure… they prevail.
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies is an A++ rated, debt free carrier that designs, markets and underwrites commercial packages and professional liability insurance for select target markets. Specialties include commercial property and casualty insurance, management and professional liability insurance, unique exposures of niche markets.
- Erie Insurance has been recognized on the list of Ward’s 50 Group of top performing insurance companies. The Ward’s 50 award analyzes the financial performance of 3,000 property and casualty companies and nearly 800 life and health insurance companies and recognizes the top performers for achieving outstanding financial results in safety and consistency over a five-year period. (2006-2010)
- Today, Travelersis one of the nation’s largest property casualty companies. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Travelers has more than 30,000 employees, 13,000 independent agents and multiple market segments across the personal, business, financial and international insurance groups.
- Progressive operates in three segments, the Personal Lines segment writes insurance for private passenger automobiles, motorcycles, boats, and recreational vehicles through independent agents. The Commercial Auto segment writes primary liability and physical damage insurance for automobiles and trucks owned by businesses. The Other-indemnity segment provides professional liability insurance to community banks, principally directors, and officers liability insurance
- Foremost Insurance Group is the nation’s leading specialty insurer. The company focuses on specialty products, like mobile homes and motorcycles. Foremost is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies, the nation’s third-largest insurer of personal property.
- Mercury General is the leading independent broker and agency writer of automobile insurance in California and has been one of the fastest growing automobile insurers in the nation.
- SPRISKA proudly represents our own company, Specialty Risk of America along with various Workers Compensation markets. The brokerage has over 40 years serving the commercial insurance marketplace.
- Founders Insurance Company has evolved into a multi-line, multi-state carrier, serving the insurance needs of independent insurance agents and their customers for over 100 years.
- Stonegate Insurance Company’s operations emphasize the handling of preferred private passenger automobile coverage, homeowners, liquor liability, general liability and commercial automobile coverage.
- Unique Insurance Co have since expanded our services and territories, now offering commercial and personal auto insurance in Illinois and Indiana, and personal auto insurance in Georgia, Mississippi and New Mexico. Our staff strives to meet the needs of our clients.
- American Alliance Casualty Company offers high risk automobile insurance through a vast network of independent insurance agents. American Alliance Casualty Company is lead by a dedicated group of individuals: an Executive Team with over 66 years of combined experience in the non-standard automobile insurance industry
- MetLife is a leading provider of insurance and other financial services to over 90 million worldwide, serving 90 of the top one hundred FORTUNE 500® companies. Today, we are a major force in financial services: Investments, Financial Advice, and Insurance.
Some of what we insure:
- Home and Auto
- Ride Share Drivers
- Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Specialty Lines
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- Same day auto insurance – normally within a few minutes
- 24/7 assistance
- Friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable staff
- Personal account manager
- Safety First tips for you and your family
- Free business consultations
- Life insurance explained at your fingertips
- Discounts on car insurance rate
- Discounts when you bundle
- Business packages